Monday, March 26, 2012

Starting out

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my page, im just going to share some things to start out with and tell what this blogs about. I am 16, a car fanatic, and soon buying a car to start my first build. I am planing on getting a s13 silvia and buliding it to be a daily driver for the track. After the first year or so I am hoping on having it ready to drift in tornements and being ready to kick my ass every time i drive it, scraping on mostly everthing, having abnormaly hard suspention gutted interior and a full rolecage those types of things... Lets first cover reason i started this blog. I wanted a way to express my love for cars, photography and graphic arts to the public and recive feed back on my opinions and work. Next is the title, i decide to name it "eye cany" because that is what cars are. I hope you all enjoy the blog and am eager to start posting my build and reciveing feed back and advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment